Ad Code

(Ad disclaimer:moslty crypto related ads are scam so do some research before investing or working on these ads)

secret pinterest tips and tricks

 

secret pinterest tips and tricks

Pinterest can be the number one traffic source for your site, but there are a few secrets to using Pinterest to increase your blog traffic. 


When I got started with Pinterest two years ago I got my profile looking good, I created a few boards, used Canva to make my own pins and I got to pinning. 


Things went well, but then they stopped growing. I was stuck at around 200k monthly viewers (that’s Pinterest viewers by the way, not blog views). I felt like I was putting effort in but not getting much back. 


I decided it was time to change strategies and I’m going to share my current Pinterest strategy with you here, because I’m now on 1.7million monthly views.


1:Create Awesome Images

I L-O-V-E looking at images. Don’t we all?


They’re so pretty and I’m always wanting to know what font you all are using!!


I love fonts, stock photos, and colors and Pinterest is a goldmine for awesome images. I’m not the BEST at images, but I try.




Here are some tips I picked up from blogging:


2:Optimal Pin Size

I use 600x900px for most of my pins and alternate pins. There’s a lot of talk on social media about what size your pin image should be. While many have different sizes, they all agree that your pin image must be longer than it is wide.

Use social pilot and famous on social media without any hard work 

A taller version I use is 600x1260px.


3:EASY KEYWORD RESEARCH – PINTEREST SEO


Keywords and hashtags will make it more likely that your pin will appear in someone’s search query.


Did you know that you can do all of your keyword research on Pinterest? It’s actually one of the easiest ways to see popular tags. (Ad disclaimer:moslty crypto related ads are scam so do some research before investing or working on these ads)


In your search bar, type the subject you are writing about… as soon as you hit enter, 10-15 keywords will pull up below your search. These are the trending keywords related to your subject! You can use these keywords in your pin descriptions, blog titles and posts.

You can use kwfinder that will be useful if you want to find keywords 

4:Make sure your pin descriptions are on point

Writing a relevant and well thought out description every time you pin a post can be extremely time-consuming - but there's a super simple hack that can help you out with this.


Just highlight a fragment of text from the post before hitting the Pin button, and that text will be automatically transferred to the description.


When writing descriptions for your own posts, you want to make sure you're using those keywords in a natural-sounding way.


5:Use rich pins to add more information to each post

There are five types of rich pin:


article pins - these include the headline, author, story description and link;

product pins - these include real-time pricing, availability and where to buy;

recipe pins - these include ingredients, cooking times and serving info;

movie pins - these include ratings, cast members and reviews;

place pins - these include an address, phone number and map.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu